For IT organizations, desktop management is manual, time-consuming and expensive. First-generation desktop virtualization technologies enable the centralization of desktops by creating virtual desktops in the datacenter, which makes them easier to secure and backup. However, many of the same desktop lifecycle management issues persist – IT still needs an efficient virtual desktop manager to manage, maintain and update each virtual desktop image, along with all its installed applications and user settings.
But with the recent release of Desktop Virtualization technology, businesses are radically driving down the cost of ownership by separating the delivery of the desktop OS, applications and user settings and thins and strengthens your desktop resources at the same time.
UltraLevel is in a unique position to offer the benefits from two of the leading software providers in this space: VMware & Citrix.
Citrix XenDesktop™ offers a next-generation, user-centric desktop virtualization solution that provides a complete system for desktop delivery. XenDesktop dynamically assembles virtual desktops on-demand, providing users a new and pristine, yet personalized, desktop each time they log on – ensuring that performance never degrades.
With Citrix XenDesktop, you can:
- Simplify desktop management
- Virtualize or stream desktops for online or offline work
- Deliver a seamless desktop experience, for pleased users
- Achieve up to 40 percent lower TCO compared to traditional desktops
VMware Desktop Infrastructure
Improve manageability and reduce security risks of desktop computing.
With VMware Virtual Desktop infrastructure (VDI), companies can host individual desktops inside virtual machines that are running in their data center. Since applications are managed centrally at the corporate data center, organizations gain better control over their desktops.
With VDI you can:
- Centralize desktop environment infrastructure and management
- Host and run multiple, isolated desktop environments on datacenter servers
- Connect to hosted desktop environment from any remote PC or thin client connected to corporate network
- Data resides in the datacenter and is only accessible while users are connected to corporate network
Let UltraLevel help you discover the best desktop virtualization solutions for your IT infrastructure by contacting sales to learn more: (313) 857-1111 or Toll Free: (877) 875-7300 or email email@example.com